Accident Attorney Near Me
Car accident injuries can range from minor to severe. The following list outlines some of the most common or recurring injuries suffered by car accident victims: Also check Car Accident & Auto Injury Lawyers
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Car accidents are the leading cause of traumatic brain injury in the U.S. Traumatic Brain Injury, or TBI, results when the brain is damaged by an injury to the head. The injury can result from a blunt blow or a sharp, piercing wound.
- Injury to the spinal cord or neck: The forceful impact of an accident can cause severe damage to the spinal cord and neck. One common neck-related injury, known as whiplash, occurs when the head moves back and forth in a quick, jerking fashion. Damage to the spinal cord can range from minor to severe, with some injuries resulting in partial or total paralysis.
Accident Attorney Near Me
- Burns: The body can be burned in many ways during or immediately following an accident. If your skin comes into contact with hot fluids, surfaces, or chemicals, you may suffer burns. If the car catches on fire during the accident, you may incur severe burns that require surgery or skin grafts.
- Fractures and Broken Bones: It is no surprise that broken bones and fractures are common in car accidents. Broken legs, ribs, arms, ankles, and risks occur due to forceful impacts and can range in severity from fracture to total break. Some broken bones will require surgery to be reset and heal properly.
- Facial Injuries: Broken glass and impact with the steering wheel can cause cuts and other injuries on the face. If severe, surgical correction may be required.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: It is easy to think of soft tissue injuries as less severe, but this is not necessarily true. Soft tissue injuries may not become noticeable or apparent until days after the accident. Damage to organs may not be evident to the naked eye and can cause serious, life-threatening injuries. Accident Attorney Near Me
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Not every injury resulting from a car accident is physical. Many people suffer from mental and emotional trauma after an accident. Post-traumatic stress disorder can be diagnosed by a trained psychiatrist. Symptoms typically include feeling worried or anxious about activities that used to feel normal to you, nightmares, and memories of the traumatic event.
[…] are a lot of websites provides usa proxies but they charge some fee to get paid proxy. But the best and free platform is our website which will provide paid usa proxy in free of cost. […]
[…] you remember how much time you spent in the dealership when you bought your last car? Did you walk out, keys in hand, feeling fully confident in your […]