What is Subinacl (subinacl.exe)?
Subinacl is a powerful and useful command-line tool (available in the Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit and the Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Resource Kit) that lets you directly edit almost any security information—permissions, ownership, or auditing—on objects of all kinds.
How to install ”SubInACL‘‘
Subinacl is a Microsoft tool that is used to run
some commands which we use to scan system attacks like a ransomware attack, virus attack, malware attack, etc.,
Through this tool, we can able to access the host’s file and also able to scan through this file.
Follow these steps to install this tool
First of all download, the SubInACL file download link is given below, and after download, it uses the same installation which we use to install other tools or software, or games.
- Double Click on ”SubInACL” and then click on ”Next”
- Check ”I accept the term in the license agreement” and click on the ”Next” button
- After clicking on the next button now this is the most important part of the installation of this tool.
- You need to install this software in the same location which I mark in the picture
- If this location is not auto-detected then follow this location to install this tool.
- Now clock on install now button
- This tool will install within a few seconds or minutes on your computer or laptop.
After installation is done click on the finish button.
SubInACL is a command-line tool that enables administrators to obtain security information about files, registry keys, and services and transfer this information from user to user, from local or global group to group, and from domain to domain. For example, if a user has moved from one domain (Domaine) to another (Domaine), the administrator can replace DomainA\User with DomainB\User in the security information for the user’s files. This gives the user access to the same files from the new domain. SubInACL enables administrators to do the following: *
Display security information associated with files, registry keys, or services. This information includes owner, group, permission access control list (ACL), discretionary ACL (DACL), and system ACL (SACL). * Change the owner of an object. * Replace the security information for one identifier (account, group, well-known security identifier (SID)) with that of another identifier. * Migrate security information about objects. This is useful if you have reorganized a network’s domains and need to migrate the security information for files from one domain to another.
Also download spyhunter 5 free
Leave a Comment